Greeting all my relations.
It is with great honor that we meet together again to study and learn from the Sacred Records of The Nemenhah… Lets begin our sacred talk on the principles and laws of Zion…
“This makes all things that man might seek to accomplish with the strength of his might and the sweat of his face, holy unto the Lord.
Then, by using their strength to make holy all things with which they have to do, men and women do also begin to sow the seeds of Zion in their own hearts.
Wherefore is Zion called Wahakunheno in the tongue of our fathers
For it truly is a heavenly place.
And the man who walks in Zion, even he who does walk upon the Way is called Shihayinhit Pal oshami,
And the woman who walks upon the Way is called Pahanhits Palojami, for they truly walk in a fair land and a fair country
Zion is a people or a place where the Laws of God (law of the Gospel, Law of Sacrifice, Law of Chastity, and Law of Consecration) are kept.
The Gifts of the Spirit flow
And the people love and seek and see the Lord’s face
There is no degree of slavery.
One person is not above another.
There is no distinction between people, for example, if someone has priesthood it does not make him/her more important than someone who does not.
References: Ougou 120-121, 125, 127, 184, 187, 2 Shi-Muel 8:5, 14, 9:12-13, 19, 11:9, 12:10, 13, 7 Appendix 15, Manti 3:2, 18, 38, 5:21, 7:16, 22, 30, 10:17, Shimlei 3:5, 1 Pa Natan 7:78, 2 Pa Natan 1:90, 3:38-39, 4:13-14, 17, 20, 8:11, Heinmet 1:18, 26,
Mor-Honayah 1:30, 4:22-23, 5:1, 6, 11:20, Shi Honayah 1:82, 10:9, 13:33, 14:33-34, Henet Peniet 2:113, 117, 133-134, Memish 8:23, 27-29, 10:21-23, Momet 3:9, 11-12, 48, Teanicumset 3:12, 16, 27, Minisourit 1:46, Aku Hawaohtim 1:9, 13 -14, Menipahsits 2:22, Lamination 22:1-2, 23:1, 4-7, 24:3, 5, 25:1-7, 27:5, 28:1, 3-4, 6-7, 2 Eapalekthiloom 7:14, 16, 23, 27
The Book of Memish Akekt
Behold, our first parents did build up Zion in their hearts.
They did build a house and a city, a temple unto the Lord their God.
They knew Him as He really is
And that He was mighty to bless and mighty to save.
Wherefore, it seemed good and profitable unto them that they should obey His voice and His commandments,
Yea, even before they set out to attend to the necessities of life.
1) Now, it is known throughout the land that the Nemenhah have striven to keep to a system of economy and of government which does bring about the unity of the people, that they may have all things in common.
And this is according to the necessity that our forefathers perceived in their own times and that we have also recognized in ours.
2) Behold, many have thought to equate our laws of economy to the Law of Consecration, which is the fourth great law that our Creator did teach unto First Man and First Woman.
But the Law of Consecration cannot be likened unto any system made by man.
Wherefore, all you who read these writings, give thought to my words and ponder them.
Shall the economics of God ever be compared to the economics of men? I say unto you, Nay.
3) For when men and women do covenant to keep the Law of Consecration, it is not because they have become so versed in the use of money and riches that they finally become enlightened as to right way of the Lord.
Nay, do not think that puffing oneself up with pride can put you in any better stead in the understanding of this law than the spendthrift, for it has nothing to do with money.
4) And I perceive the misconception that shall arise in latter days concerning this law.Yea, you shall have it, for it shall be taught unto you and many shall bow their heads and say yes in covenant to keep this law, without knowledge.
Yea, in the latter days, men and women shall value all things according to their riches or their lack.
5) Now ponder with me upon that which shall vex the Gentiles in the latter days. Yea, for a time, they shall be your taskmasters, but they shall not ever understand the Law of Consecration, even though the Lord Himself should teach it unto them.
For they are bent upon the subduing of the earth and the exploiting of her resources.
Wherefore, though the Lord God teach the law unto them, they shall interpret His words and place a value upon them, even as they place a value upon all things.
6) For, unto the Gentiles in the last days, even in those days in which these writings shall come forth to be read by my own descendants, all things shall have a value in money.
Their homes shall be worth a certain amount of money, as also their furnishings. It shall not be shelter for them, nor comfort, but it shall be money.
And behold, it shall become the custom of the people, and even the law of the land, that all men and women shall make an accounting of all that they possess, and also the worth in money of all the work which they performed during the year, that they might be constrained to pay in money that portion which the governors shall deem appropriate to their value.
And even in the churches, men and women will make this same accounting that their stewards may declare unto them how much money they must pay in order to be esteemed worthy.
7) And their conveyances shall also be valued, as also all that shall pertain unto them. And their tools and implements shall be esteemed worthy only because of their value in money.
And when a thing is no longer new, they shall devalue it and cast it aside, though it loses none of its utility.
8) And their raiment shall also be valued. All things shall be listed and accounted unto them by a money value, and this thing they shall esteem good. Believe me, unto the rulers of the people, even the people themselves shall have a value put upon them.
And this last thing shall be a sign unto you that you do live in the last days, even in that day when the Lord shall take away the stewardship from out of the hands of the Gentiles.
Behold, even they who call themselves the shepherds of the Lord’s flock shall place a money value upon the heads of all the believers.
Yea,every man and woman, every child, and even the elders of the people shall cost something and have their appropriate value.
9) Behold, they who have eyes to see and ears to hear shall watch for these things.
And when you see this doctrine creep stealthily into the policy of the stewards of the church, then shall you know that they have forsaken the Lord and His policy.
They shall have no knowledge of the Law of Consecration and shall teach folly unto all the church.
10) Yea, even they shall at times and seasons gather in all the faithful and demand of them all that they possess. And this they shall declare a faithful saying from the Lord.
Yea, they shall say that all things must be delivered up that all men may be esteemed equal. Do you see how they shall value a man because of money? Even in giving up all that he has, that he might be equal with his brother, equality is defined by the lack of money.
11) Then the shepherds shall assign unto the man; and the value of a man shall be the same, for all shall have nothing; that which they shall esteem is equal unto his needs. Therefore shall he receive in houses and cattle and provender and raiment, that which meets their evaluation of him.
This they shall call his stewardship. And this shall they call having all things in common, in that each man shall have a common value and it shall be that value assigned to him by they who have possession of all that which has money value. Yea, this shall be the nature of their consecration.
12) But unto what do they consecrate? Is it unto God or mammon? I say unto you, they shall consecrate all that they possess unto they who do the valuing.
Yea, they shall bring all their possessions into the storehouse, not that there might be meat in the Lord’s house, but that all men might be equally evaluated.
Then shall they call themselves worthy and not before. I say unto you that they shall consecrate their time, talents and all that they might possess unto money and there shall always be poor among them.
They shall have all common things, but not all things in common.
13) And when they have proven unto their satisfaction that the Lord’s commandment to live a united order and have all things in common is impractical, they shall set even their interpretation aside and abandon it.
Yea, in those days they shall covenant to keep the Law of Consecration without any knowledge of the law without any anxiety about living it.
Their stewards, seeing that the Law of Consecration cannot be evaluated by money, shall declare that it is not expedient in the Lord that they even experiment upon it.
Yea, they shall put such words into the Lord’s mouth. Yet, they shall continue to require all men to swear with an oath to consecrate their time, talents and all that they might possess to the building up of that system that makes impossible the living of the law. Such shall be their confusion in the latter days.
14) Wherefore, my children, it is most expedient that you teach your little ones the true nature of this great law, for the Lord shall call upon them to live it.
Yea, and it is by this understanding that Zion may be brought again into this land.
And behold, this is the thing that the Lord shall require of His children in the last days.
Yea, He shall require them to live the Law of Consecration and not simply promise to live it.
to be continued cj….