Greetings Brothers and Sisters, we are all relations…
The children of Heavenly Parents; This is how our story begins, Who we are and where we came from…the purpose of life on this planet called earth…and how to get back to our heavenly family…in Glory!
The journey Begins on Zions path…
Temple Endowment (Knowledge) Found in Ancient American Archives!
The Lord Jesus Christ visits America and teaches His people in their Temple…The Lord and Creator was able to reveal unto them the mysteries of creation in there fullness, because they were living the laws of Zion, in this blessed and promised land…and when we too begin to live Her Laws…we also will receive the promises…
The Lord taught many things to many people by employing stories and parables. These conveyed to the heart and mind of the hearer a true sense of things even if every detail may not have been related. The following relation speaks of times before times, when men and women worked their way to exaltation following an ancient and set path. The players in the relation are our own relations. Each of us are also included in the story. Therefore, it is our story as much as it is theirs. All my relations!
For clarity, we have translated names into their corresponding English meaning. Some of the names are difficult to translate. For example, “Elohim” means “Heavenly” and is a plural, feminine denominative. In Nemenhah, “Pa Elowe” means Mother in Heaven, and “ShiElowe” means Father in Heaven. “Elohim” means
God the Father and God the Mother in Their united sense and connotes the Sealing Power. We have, therefore, sought to make the names correspond to something more meaningful to the English speaker.
There are several voices in this relation. When the ordinances of the High Place are performed by the people, each voice is represented by a separate person. This avoids confusion. The voices are:
Elohim Heavenly Mother
Elohim Heavenly Father
Holy Ghost Elders
Peter -James – John
The Voice of the Mob
Those who participate in the ordinances ought to have good and clear intention, for God will not be mocked.
There should not be any manner of ill-will between those who participate together in the re-telling or reenactment of this relation. Only the best of feelings should prevail.
The ordinances of the High Place are specifically designed for the Living. Because of this verity, they are distinguished from the vicarious ordinances performed for and in behalf of the “Dead” in holy temples.
This distinction does not intend to denigrate the sacrifice for the dead, but great emphasis is placed upon what may Telestial people do in this life in order to be introduced into the Terrestrial World and receive revelation and instruction from Angels, the Spirits of Men and Women made perfect in Christ, and even from the Savior Himself, preparatory to being introduced at the veil to converse with the Father. ( The heavenly church of the firstborn…The Book of Hebrews chapter 12:22-25) The vicarious work for the dead is carried on in another place, by other people of good intention, and the Holy Ghost does attend their sacrifice for the sake of deceased family members.
It should always be remembered that the Nemenhah lived in a different time than we do and they received from God that which was expedient for them. That they wrote specifically so that we in these days might learn from their experiences makes these records of some importance to us.
The Relation of Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother
Chapter One; (Understanding the Everlasting Covenant of Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother, when They covenanted with each other to become one in purpose)
1) Elohim Heavenly Mother: Ponder the deep, Elohim. Is it not a great question?
2) Elohim Heavenly Father: Look out into the deep, Elohim, and tell Me what You see.
3) Elohim Heavenly Mother: I see space there – space to fill, space to build, space to do a great thing.Long have I pondered the deep and wondered why it remains so dark and empty. Should it not be filled with light? Should it not be filled with wonder and beauty? Where We are, there is light and truth. Our own parents provided this for Us and We rose up by line and by precept to become like them. Why do We look out upon the deep and see emptiness? It is a thing that should not be.
4) Elohim Heavenly Father: We look upon where We are and see what is real. Out yonder there is no one to see Us. Indeed there is no one to see at all. What need then, has the deep of light, and wonder, and beauty? Our work is for the world in which We find Ourselves. Why should We ask for more than what is?
5) Elohim Heavenly Mother: I am not “no one,” Elohim. I look upon the deep and I would see what I would see.
6) Elohim Heavenly Father: That is right, Elohim. Now, because someone sees the deep, I perceive that there is substance there which fills the expanse and the emptiness. It is matter but it has no order.
7) Elohim Heavenly Mother: It is the same as the world in which We now labor except that, unto the matter with which We do Our labor, someone has given order. Therefore, the question still exists – why should the deep remain so? What ought to be done with the matter? Why should not We venture to do the same there as has been done heretofore? Or shall We remain always here to act upon another’s work?
8) Elohim Heavenly Father: To act upon what has always been is not a bad work, Elohim. Indeed, it has brought Us to exaltation. In this way all spirit children do arise, line upon line and precept on precept, even unto the state and stature of their parents. This is the Everlasting Covenant. Do You think to rashly abandon that which We have learned from Our own experience?
9) Elohim Heavenly Mother: I do not wish to abandon anything, Elohim. But let Us cause light and truth to expand and grow. Else, why should We be endowed with power at all?
10) Elohim Heavenly Father: It is right, Elohim Heavenly Mother. Let Us leave that which We now know by virtue of another’s work and make works of Our own.
11) Narrator: Then Elohim Heavenly Father and Elohim Heavenly Mother separated Themselves from each other for a season and set about the work of organizing matter. Elohim Heavenly Father found the task easier than Elohim Heavenly Mother, for His endowment was to create by combining matter into organized unions. He made stars, worlds, moons, and other astral bodies. He caused all of these to coalesce into great swirling formations and clouds. He experienced all this creation first hand by placing Himself within the creation – giving of His own substance by way of pattern and form, and the deep matter willingly obeyed. Then He stood back and observed His work and pondered it.
12) Narrator: Elohim Heavenly Mother found creation more difficult, for Her endowment was in becoming a wellspring of life unto matter. She caused the deep matter to recognize itself as a living soul, and taught it to seek patterns of order, and the matter did live; but, without experience, it could do nothing but ponder itself. Then She too stood back and observed Her work and pondered it.
13) Elohim Heavenly Father: See, Elohim, that I have been able to cause the matter to become organized. Ihave made moons, worlds, and stars, such as We have heretofore seen. But the bodies have no life. Organization alone brings no real order to the matter.
14) Elohim Heavenly Mother: It is so, Elohim. Look how I have given self knowledge to the deep matter and it does seek patterns of order. But the matter does only ponder itself and is confused. Life and existence alone brings no real order to the matter.
15) Elohim Heavenly Father: Our work alone does not accomplish anything. Our previous work was fruitful because there was organization and life brought together by fathers and mothers. When one is without the other, the matter remains in chaos.
16) Elohim Heavenly Mother: Why should We work thus alone? Why should We not combine Our work together?
17) Elohim Heavenly Father: It is right, Elohim. I shall work by the endowment of My power to bring together the deep matter and organize it into all the astral bodies We have heretofore seen, and I shall consecrate all that obey Me unto the endowment of Your power. 18) Elohim Heavenly Mother: I shall work by the endowment of My power to give Your organizations self-knowledge and they shall become living beings capable of perception.
19) Elohim Heavenly Father: I do covenant with You, Elohim, to share all My creative works with You, that the endowment of My power may be combined with the endowment of Your power.
20) Elohim Heavenly Mother: I do covenant with You, Elohim, to share all My creative works with You, that the endowment of My power may also be combined with the endowment of Your power.
21) Elohim Heavenly Mother: Then were Elohim Heavenly Father and Elohim Heavenly Mother bound by Their covenant one to another, and They became one in heart, one in mind, and one in purpose. This is the first covenant made by our Heavenly Parents. We desire that all do likewise. All arise.
22) Elohim Heavenly Mother: Each of you do solemnly covenant to share your work in this life and in the life hereafter with your own spouse. Each of you bow your head and say “Yes.”
23) Elohim Heavenly Mother: It is enough. That will do. You may be seated.
Break for Instruction
(The participants now pause in their re-telling or re-enactment in order to receive instruction from the Peli (priest) about the nature of the covenant and bond between men and women in this creation.)
24) Narrator: Then did Elohim Heavenly Father and Elohim Heavenly Mother become truly united, essentially bringing into being living things in the deep that could both perceive and be perceived, beings that could act and be acted upon – the Father, by causing deep matter to coalesce into astral bodies such as He had theretofore seen, and the Mother, by giving the bodies life. Thus, they were bodies indeed because of the Truth bestowed by the Father, and they were bodies indeed because of the Light bestowed by the Mother.
25) Narrator: The Father placed His own matter in the bodies so that all things became His. The Mother placed Her own understanding in the bodies so that all things became Hers. Therefore, were all things of the Father and of the Mother, and all things were one.
26) Elohim Heavenly Father: Elohim, behold My relations!
27) Elohim Heavenly Mother: Elohim, behold My relations!
28) Narrator: And They stood back and observed Their creation and saw that a portion of the deep was now filled with light and beauty in abundance, and They rejoiced in Their accomplishment.
29) Narrator: Then the Father and the Mother begot spirit children after Their own kind and They did populate Their creation and They did begin to teach them to become like unto Themselves by line and by precept. From the smallest particle to the largest astral system, the Father and the Mother taught Their children to learn and to grow by participating in the creation personally. They bestowed upon Their own children portions of Their own Endowment of Power, that they also might create worlds and thereby progress toward the state and stature of their Parents.
30) Narrator: And when they had received these great gifts, and when they had each undertaken the work of creation, the children no longer enjoyed the presence of the Father and the Mother. For, they had all entered into the Everlasting Covenant and the matter of their creations could not abide the presence of Celestial Beings until those creations had progressed into that glory. Should any of them come into the presence of a Celestial Being before such progression had taken place, their matter would disintegrate and they must begin that portion of creation again. Therefore, the Father and the Mother refrained from making Their presence known unto them, but waited upon the plan to bring them together once again. Notwithstanding, They could still observe from a distance the creations and works of Their children without disrupting them.
31) Elohim Heavenly Mother: Each of you created worlds in the pre-earth life. In the creation of these worlds, you participated in every step of development.
32) Elohim Heavenly Father: When the first atoms combined to form the clouds of matter from which worlds were made, each of you lived in that creation. Your matter was part of it, and it was part of you. Because of this, in the face of great faith, the atoms respond and miracles take place. They know you, for they are your relations.
33) Elohim Heavenly Mother: When the first atoms combined into molecules, each of you lived in that creation. Your matter was part of it, and it was part of you. Because of this, in the face of great faith, the molecules respond and miracles take place. They know you, for they are your relations.
34) Elohim Heavenly Father: When the first molecules combined into cells, each of you lived in that creation. Your matter was part of it, and it was part of you. Because of this, in the face of great faith, the cells respond and healing takes place. They know you, for they are your relations.
35) Elohim Heavenly Mother: When the first cells formed into tissues, each of you lived in that creation. Your matter was part of it, and it was part of you. Because of this, in the face of great faith, the tissues respond and rejuvenation takes place. They know you, for they are your relations. In every stage and step of development – from mineral, to plant, to animal, to human being, each of you lived in that creation. And, in every advancement in development, your matter was part of it, and it was part of you – particles, and worlds without end – lives and deaths without end – joy and sorrow without end – light and darkness without end. All this because the Father gave organization to the matter of creation, and because the Mother gave thought to the organized matter. Because of this, an atom may recognize itself as well as that part of you in it. Because of this, all the matter of creation may recognize itself and that part of you in it.
36) Elohim Heavenly Father: This is the continuation of the deaths and the Everlasting Covenant, for through it all things become subject unto they who transcended from the matter into the fullness of light. And ages and ages of lives of men, even eternities, are consumed in this everlasting progression. And immense is the joy, and also the suffering. Nevertheless, eternal life is finally attained in this way, line upon line, precept on precept.
37) Narrator: And the Father and the Mother knew that Their work was good, for it is by this Everlasting Covenant that They attained to Their stature and to the endowment of Their power.
38) Narrator: And Elohim Heavenly Father and Elohim Heavenly Mother were not alone in the bosom of eternity. There were others like Them, as well as Their own Spirit Children. But a time came when all Their children were occupied in making their own creation and following the path of the Universe. It was in that time that Elohim Heavenly Father and Elohim Heavenly Mother took counsel with each other:
39) Elohim Heavenly Mother: It is long since I have traveled about and observed the many creations of Our children. I know that We will not be able to speak with any of them personally, lest We destroy their work because of Our own glory, but would it not be interesting to go and watch them in their labors?
The Book of the High Place
The Sacred Temple Writings of the Nemenhah, as recorded by the
With Appendices Added
Translated from the Original
With translations carefully compared
By the Translation Council:
Hemene Ot To Oh Yelo Akekt (Phillip Cloudpiler Landis) of Moroni, UT, Cesar Padilla de Ramarra of
Guatemala, Tui Xiu of Guatemala, Menemi Shen of Taiwan, and Porfiro Munoz de Xiu of Ethiopia
Copyright © 2005, 2006 Numi’Pu Tsu’Peli Chopunish, 2006, 2007 Nemenhah Band and Native American
All rights reserved