Greetings brothers and sisters, from Mexico…
The Angel Moroni is bringing forth more records…
The Angel Moroni one of the Lord’s sacred record keepers for all eternity, is speaking to us again today…For many years of his life he also kept records of the Mentinah Archives… This is his book called the Record of Mor-Honayah in the Nemenhah language…He is Moroni-Angel Moroni…
The angel Moroni is the heavenly messenger who first visited the Prophet Joseph Smith in 1823. As a mortal named Moroni 2, he had completed the compilation and writing of the Book of Mormon. He ministered to Joseph Smith as a resurrected being, in keeping with his responsibility for the Book of Mormon, inasmuch as “the keys of the record of the stick of Ephraim” had been committed to him by the Lord (D&C 27:5). Pursuant to this responsibility he first appeared to Joseph Smith on the night of September 21-22, 1823 (JS-H 1:29-49; D&C 128:20), and thereafter counseled with him in several reappearances until the book was published in 1830. During that time, he instructed Joseph Smith, testified to the Three Witnesses of the Book of Mormon, and otherwise assisted in the work of restoring the gospel.
Because of the angel Moroni’s role in restoring the everlasting gospel to be preached to all the world (cf. Rev. 14:6-7; D&C 133:31-39), the Church placed a statue depicting him as a herald of the Restoration atop the Salt Lake Temple, and later on the hill Cumorah near Palmyra, New York, where anciently he had buried the Book of Mormon plates. Copies of the statue have also been placed atop several other LDS temples. [See also Angel Moroni Statue; Moroni, Visitations of.]
Since the restoration will not be complete until the Lord brings again His Zion…The Great Angel and Herald, Moroni is still at work today, visiting many and heralding the greater things to come forth from the record of his father Mormon and more writings…that were promised to the faithful of the last days, when Jesus Christ visited America…
The other angel in Rev 14; 6 restoring the everlasting gospel is Angel Moroni. He has not completed His mission yet…It began with the bringing forth of the first record…known as the Book of Mormon…more restoration is to come forth, bringing in Zion.
The Book of Revelations ch 14
1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father’s name written in their foreheads.
2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,(Angel Moroni)
7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
Doctrine and Covenants 133
17 For behold, the Lord God hath sent forth the angel crying through the midst of heaven, saying: Prepare ye the way of the Lord, and make his paths straight, for the hour of his coming is nigh—
18 When the Lamb shall stand upon Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand, having his Father’s name written on their foreheads.
19 Wherefore, prepare ye for the coming of the Bridegroom; go ye, go ye out to meet him.
20 For behold, he shall stand upon the mount of Olivet, and upon the mighty ocean, even the great deep, and upon the islands of the sea, and upon the land of Zion.
21 And he shall utter his voice out of Zion, and he shall speak from Jerusalem, and his voice shall be heard among all people;
22 And it shall be a voice as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder, which shall break down the mountains, and the valleys shall not be found.
23 He shall command the great deep, and it shall be driven back into the north countries, and the islands shall become one land;
24 And the land of Jerusalem and the land of Zion shall be turned back into their own place, and the earth shall be like as it was in the days before it was divided.
25 And the Lord, even the Savior, shall stand in the midst of his people, and shall reign over all flesh.
26 And they who are in the north countries shall come in remembrance before the Lord; and their prophets shall hear his voice, and shall no longer stay themselves; and they shall smite the rocks, and the ice shall flow down at their presence.
27 And an highway shall be cast up in the midst of the great deep.
28 Their enemies shall become a prey unto them,
29 And in the barren deserts there shall come forth pools of living water; and the parched ground shall no longer be a thirsty land.
30 And they shall bring forth their rich treasures unto the children of Ephraim, my servants.
31 And the boundaries of the everlasting hills shall tremble at their presence.
32 And there shall they fall down and be crowned with glory, even in Zion, by the hands of the servants of the Lord, even the children of Ephraim.
33 And they shall be filled with songs of everlasting joy.
34 Behold, this is the blessing of the everlasting God upon the tribes of Israel, and the richer blessing upon the head of Ephraim and his fellows.
35 And they also of the tribe of Judah, after their pain, shall be sanctified in holiness before the Lord, to dwell in his presence day and night, forever and ever.
36 And now, verily saith the Lord, that these things might be known among you, O inhabitants of the earth, I have sent forth mine angel flying through the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel, who hath appeared unto some and hath committed it unto man, who shall appear unto many that dwell on the earth.
(Angel Moroni is still visiting the earth…today…He visited me…and He can visit you too…)
37 And this gospel shall be preached unto every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people.
38 And the servants of God shall go forth, saying with a loud voice: Fear God and give glory to him, for the hour of his judgment is come;
39 And worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters—
40 Calling upon the name of the Lord day and night, saying: O that thou wouldst rend the heavens, that thou wouldst come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence.
41 And it shall be answered upon their heads; for the presence of the Lord shall be aas the melting fire that burneth, and as the fire which causeth the waters to boil.
42 O Lord, thou shalt come down to make thy name known to thine adversaries, and all nations shall tremble at thy presence—
43 When thou doest terrible things, things they look not for;
44 Yea, when thou comest down, and the mountains flow down at thy presence, thou shalt meet him who rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, who remembereth thee in thy ways.
45 For since the beginning of the world have not men heard nor perceived by the ear, neither hath any eye seen, O God, besides thee, how great things thou hast prepared for him that waiteth for thee.
46 And it shall be said: Who is this that cometh down from God in heaven with dyed garments; yea, from the regions which are not known, clothed in his glorious apparel, traveling in the greatness of his strength?
47 And he shall say: I am he who spake in righteousness, mighty to save.
48 And the Lord shall be red in his apparel, and his garments like him that treadeth in the wine-vat.
49 And so great shall be the glory of his presence that the sun shall hide his face in shame, and the moon shall withhold its light, and the stars shall be hurled from their places.
50 And his voice shall be heard: I have trodden the wine-press alone, and have brought judgment upon all people; and none were with me;
51 And I have trampled them in my fury, and I did tread upon them in mine anger, and their blood have I sprinkled upon my garments, and stained all my raiment; for this was the day of vengeance which was in my heart.
52 And now the year of my redeemed is come; and they shall mention the loving kindness of their Lord, and all that he has bestowed upon them according to his goodness, and according to his loving kindness, forever and ever.
53 In all their afflictions he was afflicted. And the angel of his presence saved them; and in his love, and in his pity, he redeemed them, and bore them, and carried them all the days of old;
54 Yea, and Enoch also, and they who were with him; the prophets who were before him; and Noah also, and they who were before him; and Moses also, and they who were before him;
55 And from Moses to Elijah, and from Elijah to John, who were with Christ in his resurrection, and the holy apostles, with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, shall be in the presence of the Lamb.
56 And the graves of the saints shall be opened; and they shall come forth and stand on the right hand of the Lamb, when he shall stand upon Mount Zion, and upon the holy city, the New Jerusalem; and they shall sing the song of the Lamb, day and night forever and ever.
57 And for this cause, that men might be made partakers of the glories which were to be revealed, the Lord sent forth the fulness of his gospel, his everlasting covenant, reasoning in plainness and simplicity—
Angel Moroni’s priesthood handbook for Zion…when we become one people…
The Record of Mor-Honayah
The Son of Mormon
Mor-Honayah paid tribute to Heinmet for his great efforts in seeking to preserve the Nemenhah nation from the threat of the encroaching wars of the Land Southward. Mor-Honayah described his life. He became the high priest of Mentinah and later of Elak Kowat. He wrote about the priesthood, about the present day, about the Way, about taking care of the Earth, etc.
1) I am Mor-Honayah, the same that was called by the Nephites, Moroni. My father was that same Mormon who served as captain of the armies of the Nephites, as were, and I too did serve as their captain for but a brief time. And the account of my service unto the Nephites and the terrible end to which they eventually fell I have written in another book and I have hid it up within the earth even as I was commanded to do.
2) And I have taken up my abode among the Nemenhah, for I am descended from Nephi and also from Hagoth. Wherefore, I have returned again unto my own people.
3) And I write in this book concerning all my doings among the people of the Land Northward. I especially wish to give account of Heinmet, who was high priest of Mentinah before I returned. Yea, I wish to give tribute to him.
9) Behold, this is the Gospel of Jesus Christ, that we should all come unto the knowledge of the Son, and unto His wisdom, and His stature as a son of God. Yea, this is the will of the Lord – that all might emerge out of what we now are into that which we must become, if we are to be the sons and daughters of God in more than mere words only. Yea, and the commission of the Lord is priesthood.
10) He may give unto us authority to convey this gospel to all the world and to confer priesthood upon everyone. But without the commission received by the gift of revelation, the conferring of priesthood is as the sound of a drum, beautiful but not lasting. And when the sound of the drumbeat is gone, what is left of priesthood but memory.
11) Behold, it is also written of another Noah who was a King among the Nephites.And he did confer priesthoods upon his favorites. And behold, even though they claimed the priesthood and the authority of God, they did commit whoredoms in the sight of the people.
12) Wherefore, is priesthood in the conferring? Or is it in ordination that the right of priesthood is transmitted unto men? I say unto you, Nay. For there was one among them whom the Lord took to Himself after that he had repented. Yea, unto Alma the Lord did reveal Himself and He did give him His commission. Then had Alma priesthood indeed, not by the word and will of a king, but by the word and will of God.
13) Observe these two Noahs and remember the instruction. For they being dead do continue to teach us still.
14) Noah, our father of old, conveyed unto his righteous sons all that he could, but they did receive of the Lord according to their own commitment. Noah could not have bestowed anything upon that son who sinned in his heart.
15) Noah, the wicked Nephite king conveyed all that he could of his own unto those whom he chose, but they could receive nothing of the Lord because of their lack of commitment to His will. King Noah could bestow nothing lasting and eternal upon any man, though he possessed all the authority of a kingdom.
16) Oh man! Never think yourself too big. Puff not yourself up in the pride of your heart! Do you think that you can lay hands upon any person and convey unto them that which is not yours to convey? Know that the laying on of hands is only the physical token of the priesthood. But nothing at all is conveyed except by and through the commission received directly from the Peacemaker by personal revelation.
17) Wherefore, we may perform the ordinances but they are hollow without revelation. Yea, we may preach and teach, but our words are false if we are not on the Lords errand and under His commission. And we may confer upon men the priesthood, but only in empty words and meaningless phrases without the direction of the Lord. And we may wash and anoint, but for what purpose? We are filthy still without the word and will of the Lord. And shall we stand together and declare ourselves the Friends of Christ and
that our calling is made sure? Behold, I say unto you, Not without that the Lord Himself does stand up to declare it with us.
18) All else is dross. Yea, I speak clearly that you might understand clearly. If anyone teaches ought of priesthoods and authorities more than these things, they instruct in vanities. Yea, they utter falsehoods. Their teaching is a Jaguar woven in cloth.
19) Let not language determine what is priesthood and what is not. Priesthood is not the man. Nay, nor is it his calling or his station. It is the commission of Christ. And if a man has received the commission of Christ and the Holy Ghost confirms, then you may know with a surety that it is done unto him by revelation. And if the commission has been received by revelation, then let that man be ordained, for he possesses priesthood already. Yea, he is a priest unto his God, wherefore, let him be ordained.
20) And it is according to the words of Christ which we did receive of Him directly when He did visit the Nemenhah in the flesh, that all women have received the commission of the Mother. They too have priesthood already, wherefore, let them be called and ordained by the laying on of hands as a token of their covenant. Let them administer in all things wherein the Holy Ghost does direct.
21) And behold, they may also receive the commission of the Peacemaker. Yea, and when they do, they are doubly blessed. Let them be administered to with an ordinance, and ordained and sustained and supported in their calling.
22) Or shall we not all rejoice that the Lord does see fit to visit His people in righteousness? Shall we not raise our voices in thanksgiving and in praise? Shall we not be as happy and satisfied with the word and will of God that calls upon a woman to do His will, even as happy as we find ourselves to discover that He has called upon any man to administer for Him the works of salvation? Shall not both bring joy to us? Does not one testify of the goodness of God as well as the other?
1) Now, it has been written in another place that, whereas men receive the priesthood by orders and His commission by the ordinances, women have received already that great gift wherewith the Mother did bless them. But still, even though they are empowered from before the foundation of the world, if they will do the works of the Peacemaker they will alsowork in His commission under those principles whereby He does govern His creation.
2) And He has decreed that His creation shall operate upon certain laws and none may circumvent them. Wherefore, there is an order of priesthood given unto men whereby, if they receive the commission of Christ, they may do even the work and will of the Creator of heaven and earth. And if women receive also His commission, they may also do this same work.
3) And there is an order of the priesthood which is preparatory, the beginning of faith, and another which it fulfills and finishes, the culmination of faith. And the preparatory priesthood is called after Levi, that son of Israel of old. And it is by and through this priesthood that Aaron did minister unto Moses and unto the people.
4) And behold, the ordinances and covenants of this priesthood have for their purpose to bring the heart and the intention of the man to that point where he may set aside the things of the world and take up spiritual things. Yea, because of the preparation whereby the Lord does prepare the man, through this order of the priesthood, the man is able to lay down the natural man and step out of the telestial world. Indeed, by the ordinances and the covenants of this priesthood, the man may rend the veil that separates him from the
5) This order of priesthood has for its purpose to prepare and to teach the man to live the law of the gospel and of sacrifice. Yea, it is by this order that men take up that more precious part which has been given to all women. Yea, by this order of priesthood does he learn to sacrifice for others and to serve others, placing their needs above his own. Yea, by this priesthood, when he has received the commission of the Creator and Peacemaker, he may move the mountain of his own soul and make a straight path for his spirit.
6) And the ordinances of the Order of Levi are the teaching and preaching of the peaceable things of the kingdom, baptism, the administration of the emblems ofthe Lord’s Sacrifice, the purification of the Ammonihah (Anti-Nephi-Lehies), prayer, fasting, and so forth.
7) And all men who have good intention and who have received through revelation and through the Holy Ghost the commission of God are entitled to seek this right of priesthood. Yea, and they enter into it with a covenant. And this is the nature of the covenant:
8) Every man who takes up this covenant, having been commissioned and called of God, even as Aaron was called of God, shall come unto one who has also received the Lord’s commission and relate the revelation unto that person. And that person shall take them and lay hands upon them and, saying the person’s name plainly, they shall pronounce a blessing and confer this order of priesthood saying:
9) By the commission I have received of the Lord, I confer upon you the Priesthood after the Order of Levi. You shall hereafter be known as a priest and teacher of this order and I do this in the name of the Peacemaker.
10) Now I would that all should take note of how this ordinance is performed. For, the commission of the Lord is always clearly uttered when the order of the priesthood is conferred. And the purpose of the calling is also clearly stated. And when the Spirit has made an end of all that shall be said in the blessing, it is finished in the name of the Lord.
11) This is the pattern and, though our language may all be different, and even all that must be said in the prayer and the blessing may all be different, yet shall a simple pattern always be followed. This is done so that all creation might know by whose word and by whose commission you speak and by whose word and will you do expect the creation to respond.
12) Now, when women are called unto this work, the order of this priesthood is not conferred upon them, for they work in the covenant under that which the Mother has already conferred. Wherefore, how may we confer ought else? And behold, does the Lord work against His own mother? Or does He place Himself above Her in anything? I say unto you, He does not. For, He is the same who commanded all people to honor their father and their mother, that their days may long upon the land the Lord their God has given them. Wherefore, how then shall we? Behold, let us emulate the Lord.
13) But when a woman shall request this priesthood, she shall also go unto one who has already received it and she shall relate how that she has received the commission of the Lord by revelation. Then she shall be taken and she shall be introduced into this order by an ordinance also, except that the Order of Levi shall not be conferred upon her, but she is ordained to that Order. Rather, she is ordained with an ordinance. And that person shall take her and lay hands upon her and, saying her name plainly, shall pronounce a blessing and ordain her unto this priesthood saying:
14) By the commission I have received of the Lord, I ordain you according to the Order of Levi. You shall hereafter be known as a priest and teacher of this order and I do this in the name of the Peacemaker.
15) And they who become priests and teachers after this order of priesthood assist the high priest in all things. Yea, they do keep the synagogue and they do teach the people. And they do keep peace in the community, for they work under the commission of the Peacemaker. And it is their work to prepare the hearts of all men and women to make a sacred sacrifice for the sake of all living and for the Lord.
16) And behold, that order of priesthood which is the finisher and culmination of faith is called the Order of the Son of God. And it is by and through this priesthood that Moses did stand in the presence of the Peacemaker Himself and receive instruction of Him. Yea, it is by this priesthood that the man or the woman, having received the commission of the Lord, may walk upon the Way and be prepared in the spirit.
17) And behold, the ordinances and covenants of this priesthood have for their purpose to bring the heart and the intention of the man to that point where he may find a perfect stillness, that he might walk upon the Way and be instructed more fully in all good things. Yea, because of the culmination whereby the Lord does finish the man, through this order of the priesthood, the man is able to stand at the very veil of the Celestial World and cast it down. Or, in other words, heis able to discern the veil in himself and rend it from the top thereof even to the bottom thereof, and from the bottom thereof even to the top thereof.
Indeed, by the ordinances and the covenants of this priesthood, the man may rend the veil that separates him from the Mother and from the Father.
18) This order of priesthood has for its purpose to prepare and to teach the man to live the law of the chastity and of consecration. Yea, it is by this order that men are able to become partakers of that endowment of power that only Mothers and Fathers in Heaven may possess. Yea, by this order of priesthood does he learn the nature of creation and the duality of all things – that he is not without the woman and the woman is not with him, in the Lord. Yea, by this priesthood, when he has received the commission of the Creator
and Peacemaker, he may learn to act and not be acted upon.
19) And the ordinances of the Order of the Son of God are the teaching and preaching of the peaceable things of the kingdom, and the ordinances of the High Place.
20) And all men who have good intention and who have received through revelation and through the Holy Ghost the commission of God are also entitled to seek this right of priesthood. Yea, and they enter into it with a covenant. And this is the nature of the covenant:
21) Every man who takes up this covenant, having been commissioned and called of God, even as Aaron was called of God, shall come unto one who has also received the Lord’s commission and relate the revelation unto that person, and shall pledge his willingness to serve God all the days of his life. And that person shall take them and lay hands upon them and, saying the person’s name plainly, they shall pronounce a blessing and confer this order of priesthood saying:
22) By the commission I have received of the Lord, I confer upon you the Priesthood after the Order of the Son of God. You shall hereafter be known as a high priest and Peli of this order and I do this in the name of the Peacemaker.
23) Now I would that all should also take note of how this ordinance is performed. For, the commission of the Lord is always clearly uttered when the order of the priesthood is conferred. And the purpose of the calling is also clearly stated. And when the Spirit has made an end of all that shall be said in the blessing, it is finished in the name of the Lord.
24) This is the pattern and, though our language may all be different, and even all that must be said in the prayer and the blessing may all be different, yet shall a simple pattern always be followed. And again, all creation shall know by whose word and by whose commission you speak and by whose word and will you do expect the creation to respond.
25) Now, when women are called unto this work, the order of this priesthood is not conferred upon them, for they work in the covenant under that which the Mother has already conferred.
26) But when any woman shall request this priesthood, she shall also go unto one who has already received it and she shall relate how that she has received the commission of the Lord by revelation and that she is determined to serve Him in all things. Then she shall be taken and she shall be introduced into this order by an ordinance also, except that the Order of the Son of God shall not be conferred upon her. Rather, she is ordained unto it with an ordinance. And that person shall take her and lay hands upon her and, saying
her name plainly, they shall pronounce a blessing and ordain her unto this priesthood saying:
27) By the commission I have received of the Lord, I ordain you according to the Order of the Son of God. You shall hereafter be known as a high priest and Peli of this order and I do this in the name of the Peacemaker.
28) And they who become high priests and Peli after this order of priesthood assist the Lord and the Councils in all things, just as they who become priests and teachers assist the high priests and Peli. Yea, they do keep the High Place and the archives, and they do teach the people. And they also do keep peace in the community, for they too work under the commission of the Peacemaker. And it is their work to prepare the hearts of all men and women to stand in the very presence of the Mother and of the Father and receive of them the fullness.
29) And they shall not seek this honor, or in other words, they shall not take up to speak and act in the name of the Lord God, unless they have received of Him the commission to do so. Wherefore, if anyone has a desire to serve Him, they are called to the work by Him. And the right of priesthood is that commission which He gives to them who make this covenant. By revelation He does commission them. By revelation He does direct them. Yea, by revelation He does govern His Church.
30) And behold, let none believe that they possess anything of the Lord merely because they have had hands laid on them and because they have had this order conveyed upon them, or that order conferred. For there is no ordination that has any merit if not by the commission of He who is the author of them. And, if the Peacemaker gives not the commission, let no man or woman think that they have any right to priesthood.
31) Behold, the Nemenhah do not hold themselves to be more worthy of this honor than any other people. The honor is that the Lord does teach us the manner by which the Universe does function. And the power of the priesthood is a part of it. For all they who do learn to act in this power do exercise great faith upon the matter of creation. And, having the commission of the Creator, the matter does recognize in the voice of His servants that voice which did command them in the beginning.
32) And being satisfied with that covenant by which they were first brought together, they do combine again to do the work of Him who created the worlds. It is by this power that the Brother of Jared caused mountains to move out of the way, that the people of God might pass by them.
33) For the voice of the Creator is powerful because it is the voice of faith and of love and the elements do respond to His voice. Wherefore, that servant of the Lord who, having His commission, does speak and act in His name, invokes that first day of creation and once again the matter responds to the voice of the Master. And it is the same today as it was in that very first day, for all things are as one day to the Lord and also to that which He did create. Wherefore, how shall today be any different than in that day when He did command that the elements form themselves and that they should begin to fulfill the covenant that He made with the Father and with the Holy Ghost?And how can we say that the world does differ ought from that moment when the Mother did put the breath of life into all living things?
34) And this is the thing that the servant of the Lord must understand. For, when His servants do speak and act in His name, the elements obey. Wherefore, it is written, take not the Lord’s name in vain. For the Lord God will not hold you harmless if you take His name in vain.
35) And if a man, speaking in the name of God, but having not His commission, does bestow upon another the priesthood, what then? Shall there be any priesthood? I say unto you, Nay.
36) And if a man, acting in the name of Christ, but having not His commission, does prophesy, what then? Shall it become scripture? Again, I say unto you, Nay.
37) And shall the covenants of God be entered into without His commission? Shall anyone go up to the High Place and there perform the ordinances without that He has made known unto them His will? And, because a man say in his arrogance; This day I have an endowment from the Lord. Shall there be any power in the endowment? Nay!
38) And shall any man declare to the elements his own election? Shall he testify to the wind, then, that he has made his calling and election sure? Shall a priesthood that he has made of clay convey such power to the sons of men? Do not believe it.
39) Behold, God will not justify as many as do the same. For behold, He does give His commission to all them that seek it. Yea, every man and every woman who seeks His holy face, shall indeed see it and He shall give unto them an endowment of power such as only heavenly beings possess.
40) And He shall declare your election. Yea, He shall give unto you the Holy Ghost and all things shall come back to your remembrance. Then shall He testify to the wind that He has made your calling and election sure. Surely, the power of the Creator, yea, even that priesthood given unto him of the Father and the Mother of our spirits, shall convey priesthood to them that seek Him. Behold, this you may believe.
41) And He shall meet you when you go up to the High Place, if you wait upon His word. Surely, He shall reveal unto you His will and He will instruct you in all things.
42) And men and women shall speak words of peace as they are moved upon by the Holy Ghost. And their children shall remember the words which they speak to gather them and make them their own. And is this not scripture?
43) And men and women shall serve their neighbor in all the ordinances of the synagogue and also the High Place and the work they do shall be the Lord’s work, for He shall have instructed them. And when He has given His commission, they shall receive the priesthood after the orders that pertain thereto and according to the purpose of the Lord which appertains thereunto. And with His commission, they shall speak and act in His holy name and He shall justify and remember them and all their works on His behalf. For they
shall be His servants and shall He not justify His own?
44) For you may believe it, the Lord does delight in calling His servants and He does give them power, both pertaining to things of this life and this world, as well as lives and worlds without end. And He rejoices with all they that do take up His work and obey His will. And, seeking His commission, even after that they have received His priesthood and have been ordained unto an holy calling, they shall act and the creation shall react according to that commandment it received of Him so long ago. Yea, they shall act and yet be not acted upon, worlds without end.
45) And herein is the thing in which Pharaoh did err. Behold, he claimed the right of his fathers to obtain knowledge of all things and sit upon the right hand of God. And he was not an evil man, nay, nor did he exercise evil upon his people. But he did consider that because he was a son of Noah that he could lay claim to that priesthood given to his fathers. But he sought not the commission of the Lord before laying claim to the work of his fathers.
46) And, because he would not uphold the Law of Chastity, but did justify his grandfather in the thing wherewith he did dishonor unto Noah, it cannot be that he understood the meaning and the significance of the laws and commandments of God.
47) And having no understanding of such things, he cannot have had the commission of the Lord in the thing that he sought. Wherefore, because of a heritage and a tradition of unrighteousness, he preserved a curse in the land. Yea, he preserved a sore curse. For by the tradition which he did justify, none could come to a knowledge of the ordinances of the High Place,and none could receive the Lord’s commission. Wherefore, he was of a lineage that had not right of priesthood, because he knew not that the right passes not from father unto son because of flesh and blood, but because the work and will of the Lord is in the teaching of the father unto his son.
48) Yea, Pharaoh believed that, because Noah received his priesthood from his fathers, he ought to possess the same right because of the blood that flowed in him. For Pharaoh was of that same lineage whereby Noah the prophet did trace his generation to Adam our father.
49) But behold, it is not flesh and it is not blood that conveys this right unto men, but the commission of Him who created us. Wherefore, it is not the blood of Hagoth, nor of Ougou, nor of Nephi or Lehi, or Joseph or Jacob, nay, nor even of Abraham or of Adam, that gives right of priesthood. We do not deceive ourselves in this. For, we know that God does delight in speaking unto them that will call upon His name and seek His face. Wherefore, He employs no steward there, but prefers that we come unto him and not unto our forefathers.
50) Yea, He does entreat us to come unto Him. That He gives unto us the duties and ordinances of the priesthood is certain. But such things are not the priesthood, nay, it does not define it. For in all, such things do only draw our minds to ponder His works, and our hearts to seek communion with Him. Yea, the works and ordinances of the priesthood do place our feet upon a good road, a straight path, and surely we shall see His face and we shall be like Him. But it shall be by walking that road that we do achieve such things. Behold, the ordinances do not save us. It is by living the principles that such things teach us that conveys us into the presence of the Lord.
These records being brought forth are to teach us how to restore all the covenants we have taken upon us in the temple…these temples all have the Angel Moroni to lead us in the restoration of all things…Moroni is the Lords Herald blowing his trumpet in Zion (America) in the last days and Moron’s records will give us instruction how to live as a Zion People…
Awake, Awake O captive Zion…Amen